Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I use it for one minute then it goes back to asking for

Customer Question
I use it for...

I use it for one minute then it goes back to asking for password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember maybe 6months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Please do not answer my question I didn't know you're going to charge me $40.00 please don't charge me
no just let it go

I will submit the refund now.