Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have am having trouble with my daughters ipad. We are

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I have...

Hi Pearl. I have am having trouble with my daughters ipad. We are unable to update on her ipad however we have successfully updatted my sons ipad?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure what that means/

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A few months... visited an apple store. not sure what to do. should i create another aplle id?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We cant update anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail