Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to order photo book on iMac. Have done several

Customer Question
Trying to order photo...

Trying to order photo book on iMac. Have done several before. Message says wrong id or password ***** system will not let me enter to change. I ha ve used password ***** for some time.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Some months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to order two photo books

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.