Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying to connect with Argentina. The number is…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to connect with Argentina. The number is +5446111267 and have been using it for several years without a problem. Every time I press to make the connection I get 2-3 rings and instantly turns off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an lpad # 2 . My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verison

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Via Google

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None because I type name and phone number, both correct and after two rings it gets diconected, as you can see I'm not very computer savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.