Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Should preface by saying I am nearly 80 so not fluent in…

Customer Question
Should preface by saying...

Should preface by saying I am nearly 80 so not fluent in computer technology. T

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not sure Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just started 30 minutes ago. I haven't tried anything but trouble shutting page keeps coming up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of except that I am on Google at present.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!