Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im trying to load my bigpond acount on mail onmy MacBook…

Customer Question
Hi Im trying to...

Hi Im trying to load my bigpond acount on mail onmy MacBook Air, but it says that the username and password ***** ***** recognised, however telstra had checked and both are working.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Air?

How do i check that, I am usinf MacOs high serria 10.13.1 on the MacBook

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

This morning and I updated the software last Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you check if the username and passwords for you on the telstra website's webmail?

I have checked this and it si working okay

Are you using the Apple Mail app on your Mac?

I hope that I have not paid $55 for this? and you want another $55

I cannot assist with billing issues. You can check how much you have paid by calling customer service or by emailing them on***@******.***. If you are referring to the remote service, then if you take the remote service there will be an additional charge but i can discount that to $10.