Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to give my son my sisters iphone6 she passed away and…

Customer Question
I want to give...

I want to give my son my sisters iphone6 she passed away and I dont no her iCloud pass word?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's-aniphone6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About-1 month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to reset the phone so I can give it to my son for his birthday tomorrow from his Aunty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to access iPhone because it is asking for iCloud password ***** that case we can try to reset the password.Please help with her iCloud user ID so that we can check from my end what are the possible ways to reset the password.

I am not even sure of that

May I know what is the Message you are getting on your iPhone 6 is it saying that it is disabled?