Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to get updated on my garmin gps. How to get update on my…

Customer Question
How to get updated...

How to get updated on my garmin gps

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

How to get update on my garmin gps

Technician's Assistant: The GPS Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I have not tried anything, didn't know if I need cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Garmin update. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What will you be connecting the gps to when you update?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What model is your garmin?