Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received a phone holder for 7 plus, I thought I

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a phone holder for 7 plus, I thought I ordered one for an 8 plus. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

It doesn't seem to fit in the case, a little too big. I just received it today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I agree with you. I will try another way. How do I get my $5 back?
Are you there?