Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost my apple id. A time ago. Lost my phone and need help to…

Customer Question
Lost my apple id ...

Lost my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Lost my phone and need help to put data back from my laptop and would like to go to chatswood store today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The Apple ID is the email address on file with Apple. Did you forget that?