Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I Pad Model #1432 activation required.requires Orginal pass…

Customer Question
I Pad Model...

I Pad Model #1432 activation required.requires Orginal pass word and ID. Its been so long I do not remember what it was. I tried to restore thru support but it needed an update but it would not do anything

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started one morning when I tried to start it. I tried all IDs and passwords that I had but to avail. I then went to Apple support and tried to restore but it wont do it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you know the email address on file with Apple?

either one or another no
what .is he fixing it or going to call me?
hello