Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to install fix’s app on my smartphone. Installation…

Customer Question
Trying to install fix’s...

Trying to install fix’s app on my smartphone

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Installation of fixed app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing, not enough instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else to tell

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the name of the app that you are trying to install in the smartphone?

Fixed. It’s the app to install automobile trouble detection receiver on my cellphone

Once you opened the app, could you please tell me what exactly happens in your smartphone?

Please cancel this request

I am sorry, I am trying to isolate the root cause of the problem, So that we can try to uninstall/reinstall the app. If you wish for cancellation, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support