Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I did the most recent upgrade on my MAC laptop (which…

Customer Question
When I did the...

When I did the most recent upgrade on my MAC laptop (which is about 3 months old), I lost every one of my desktop folders and all of the documents in Pages. This isn't a good thing, as I had not backed up, but was about to.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Mac OS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried anything as I didn't know what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Sometimes when I open my MAC the screen is "shaking It will stop if I close and try again in a minute or two

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.