Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It stopped letting me send pictures to my pc. Iphone windows…

Customer Question
It stopped letting me...

It stopped letting me send pictures to my pc

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Couple of weeks since i did cold start on phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know much myself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Were you using iTunes to transfer files/photos from the iPhone to the computer earlier?

no. i simply mailed the photos from my iphone to myself. Now nothing comes through
no i do not want you to fix it for me. just tell me what to do.
ok since you can't move without more money i'll go somewhere else.

Sorry, I have already gone off for the day now. Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up.