Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't connect to my laptop internet account and need help…

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to my laptop internet account and need help with my apple password. It's a GoDaddy account and they have tried with me over the phone and they say it's an apple password. Can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two years ago at least

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Do you need help with your Godaddy account or with your Apple account?