Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to make an address list of all my contacts. i. II…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make an address list of all my contacts. i

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

II have Mac OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to look for an answer by listing my request on the internet .Whatever answers I got were not appropriate. I want to be able to make an alphabetical list of all my contacts. I did that several years ago, but that list is out of date. How do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost me anything.?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!