Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have had a digital subscription which I read on my iPad.

Customer Question
Hi, I have had...

Hi, I have had a digital subscription which I read on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The latest OS. Here is my issue. I cannot get to Newsweek any more. I use your app to download new issues. But you don’t recognize me, not even my email address.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to make sure that my subscription is uptodate. I think I pay automatically from my credit card.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.