Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to I purchase from ITunes from my Wish List? I just

Customer Question
How to I purchase...

How to I purchase from ITunes from my Wish List?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I just purchased the computer, so I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I've selected all the songs I want an added them to my wish list. I can't find a way to purchase them.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you need to purchase from Wishlist in iTunes, Once after creating a Wish List you can add items to it

1. When you find an item in the iTunes Store you want to add to your Wish List, click the arrow to the right of the Buy button.

2. Choose Add to Wish List from the menu that appears.

View, purchase, or remove items from your Wish List

1. Choose Account > Wish List.

2. Do any of the following:

• Purchase an item on your Wish List: Click the Buy button (or the button showing the price) next to the item.

To make sure a song is the one you want, you can listen to a preview (a 30- or 90-second portion of the song) by double-clicking the song title or clicking the Preview button for the song.

• Remove an item from your Wish List: Select the item or move the pointer over it, then click the Delete button .

The Wish List page also includes lists of all items you’ve previewed in the iTunes Store or using Siri on your iOS device. If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you