Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to delete the NOAA weather APP. The NOAA weather app.

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete the NOAA weather APP

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The NOAA weather app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I ha ve called Apple Support and was told to contac t an Apple store, but there is not a store closeby

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to discontinue the NOAA app

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?