Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I lost my iPad in my old house and found it about a year
Harry, mac support specialist
I lost my iPad in my old house and found it about a year later and it now says it is disabled for over 20 million minutes … read more
I forgot my passcode for my iPad. How do I unlock. I haven't
murpmi00
murpmi00, BS of Science
I haven't used it for sometime. I charged it and then realized I forgot the 4 digit code. It is charged now … read more
I haven't opened my iPad in a time and cannot remember my
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
Thank you! I haven't opened my iPad in a long time and cannot remember my password … read more
First off I can't remember the password for my iPad. Second
Cris
Cris, mac support specialist
First off I can't remember the password ***** my iPad. Second I'm trying to clean the iPad because I'm giving it away to someone. … read more
I have old iPad haven't used in a time. It is asking me for
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
I have old iPad haven't used in a long time. It is asking me for the ID and password ***** was used to set up the iPad and is linked to Apple I D. I know present Apple ID and password ***** not passwo… read more
I've been using the same iPad & password for easily 7 years.
Nhat Nguyen
Nhat Nguyen, Davenport University Instructor
I've been using the same iPad & password ***** easily 7 years. Suddenly Chase is telling me they don't recognize my computer so has to send me an identification code via text. This is the same iPad I'… read more
My daughter gave me an iPhone (don't know what generation,
Richard, IT Manager
My daughter gave me an iPhone (don't know what generation, maybe 3+ yrs old. Haven't taken it to my phone company to connect yet, just trying to set it up. I'm stuck on “Forgot Password?”, which I thi… read more
I have an iPad that I haven't used for several months now I
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I have an iPad that I haven't used for several months now I want to use it but I don't know the 6 number password. What can I do. Is it possible to erase everything except pictures and start? … read more
I have a very old account, have forgot my password. My OS is
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I have a very old account, have forgot my password. My OS is 11.2+. It asks for my old password, don't know it. I want to change to one I know!! … read more
Forgot my password for my iPad Air and don't have a
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, mac support specialist
Forgot my password ***** my iPad Air and don't have a computer. iPad is now disabled. How do I recover … read more
A friend set up this iPad for me but I haven't seen him for
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
A friend set up this iPad for me but I haven't seen him for 2 years and it wants his password ***** update FarmVille 2 so I can't play farmville … read more
I haven't use this iPad in a time and I don't remember the
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I haven't use this iPad in a long time and I don't remember the email address or the password … read more
Forgot iTunes password. Don't know. I can't text on my iPad
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I can't text on my iPad because it asks my iTunes or Apple passsword and it seems what I remember isn't right … read more
I need to reset my password. I have a different email
Josh, It Support Specialist
I need to reset my password. I have a different email address and don't remember my code phone number(###) ###-####… read more
My mom is deaf and can't talk she forgot her password for
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
My mom is deaf and can't talk she forgot her password ***** her iPad Air and she can't acces her email account which is***@******.*** to reset it so what should she do … read more
I tried to setup my new ipad and iicannot Rember the
Richard, IT Manager
I tried to setup my new ipad and iicannot Rember the password ***** now I'm locked out because the ipad is now disabled I had just started the set up. Can I fix this without iTunes. … read more
After i down loaded the last update for my iPad the app
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
After i down loaded the last update for my iPad the app Pages is completely different and I can't get into it to do my work. Folders won't open … read more
hi My daughter has her ipad 2 set up for highschool, but put
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
hi My daughter has her ipad 2 set up for highschool, but put a passcode on it and forgot it, it is now disabled and says to connect to itunes, however it is not showing up on itunes and says "If you d… read more