Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I signed up for my home computer but cannot get it installed…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for my home computer but cannot get it installed on my computer,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MAC OSX

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Version 10.6.8 browser safari

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

When I tried to install pcmatic says nme or password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I put the email address and the password ***** put in when I signed for pcmatic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How can I help you today?