Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my password. My account is through my

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password ***** My account is through my husbands account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think when we were at my sons house we may have changed my husband to tippetwalu i

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m pretty sure we don’t have a Mac account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what type of account you are mentioning here is it your email account or your computer login account or is it your Apple ID account?