Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Samsung j3 will not pull up a keyboard when I try to

Customer Question
My Samsung j3 will...

My Samsung j3 will not pull up a keyboard when I try to unlock phone. I have tried the soft reset but did not help. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Have never changed password!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Last night

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Have updated payment information

Please resubmit it and press submit