Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t find my apple password. I don’t have an apple

Customer Question
I can’t find my...

I can’t find my apple password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don’t have an apple password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Along time. trying to buy from apple store. Used the password ***** received at apple store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I need password ***** order a program for home thermostats. It’s called nest

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you