Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my passcode for my iPhone and now locked…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my passcode for my iPhone and now locked out. I need access as my work emails are on my pnhone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the code to unlock the screen or to activate via the apple ID?

Please let me know