Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After i down loaded the last update for my iPad the app

Customer Question
After i down loaded...

After i down loaded the last update for my iPad the app Pages is completely different and I can’t get into it to do my work. Folders won’t open

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven’t , Pages opens but the folders don.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, don’t know anything about that. I’m not great at this Tecla’s stuff.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris