Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have problem with powerpoint 2016 for mac. Yesterday. I…

Customer Question
I have problem with...

I have problem with powerpoint 2016 for mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PowerPoint?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PowerPoint?

I have had 2 chat sessions with your tech. The problem still continues:(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to attach music to my slideshow which should play across the entire slides. Not happening

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris