Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Changed my apple id on main computer, but don't know how to…

Customer Question
Changed my apple id...

Changed my apple id on main computer, but don't know how to change it on iPad and iPod linked to itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The photo (iCloud) needs Apple ID changed too thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris