Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get into my friends ipad but someone tried…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my friends ipad but someone tried using it and now her phone number is ***** connected to the ipad so we can reset password ***** can I do to help her

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She is not sure her son had it for a while and must have changed it I tried changing it today but it is asking for the phone number

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I went so far as to restore her I pad but I did not do the reset tool thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wondering how I can get her ipad back up and running for her

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris