Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is disabled from trying to enter passcode after

Customer Question
My ipad is disabled...

My ipad is disabled from trying to enter passcode after update the itunes cannot connect to ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last year when i set it up

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, if i do will that enable the ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I keep getting 0xe8000015 error in itunes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris