Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought an iPad Pro and I am setting it up using the…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I just...

Hi Pearl. I just bought an iPad Pro and I am setting it up using the iCloud restoral method. The screen has been on Enter Passcode for at least 15 minutes. The little wheel in the top right corner is turning though. Is this normal?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just changed my password ***** the process of setting up the device. I did it by changing my iCloud password ***** my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.