Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why is my iPad keep crashing and going back to home screen.

Customer Question
Why is my iPad...

Why is my iPad keep crashing and going back to home screen

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Apple device crashed?

I can’t even answer you without kicking me off probably spades I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your device?

46.9 used of 128

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is this an iPad 3?

iPad Pro large one
I jersey st saw that
Another person asked the same question and I reset it
Back to nov
30
And did the update again so let’s see what fnthos foxed this t
Is this remote connect 39.00 plus the 35.00?
I did the date change but it didn’t help

Lets try a hard reset before we do the remote connect. Hold the home button and the sleep wake button until the iPad restarts.