Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can you tell me who to contact to question an iTunes store…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me who to contact to question an iTunes store purchase?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have never updated iTunes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I always order music from iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I received a notice that there was a purchase of .99 cents that I did not make. Can someone tell me what song it was .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.