Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password after a software update i entered what…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** a software update i entered what i thought was it but it was not now the phone says i can no longer use my phone to enter a password ***** i am not familiar with all these diffrent things to do HELP!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 30 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No and let me tell you upfront im 74 years old i just hope i can follow your instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.