Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

NO wi-fi, any App I enter, I'm thrown out to the lock screen…

Customer Question
NO wi-fi , any...

NO wi-fi , any App I enter , I'm thrown out to the lock screen w\i a couple min.., I'm not able to do anything on i-phone.. not even an alarm or calender working.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Nov. 23rd

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

All my trouble began before the APPLE issues the last few days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.