Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased 2 itune cards which have already been redeemed.

Customer Question
I purchased 2 itune...

I purchased 2 itune cards which have already been redeemed. The iTunes Gift Card with the codes “X2NWLF2Y9Y23GNF3” and “X86FMX4PVRNY2GCK" was redeemed to another account. I need the 2 itune cards replaced.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Give me a couple of minutes. I believe it was Friday: December 2nd.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

All together I purchased 10 itune cards; 2 of the itune cards were redeemed. So far, I have only tried to use the itune cards. I want the 2 itune cards replaced.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Can you please provide me your apple ID?

I do not remember it.

May I know in which account you have redeem those remaining 8 iTunes card?

I did not download the itune cards on my computer.

May I know how you redeemed those iTunes card in your computer?

I do not have a mac, is that okay.

May I know in which store you have purchased all the iTunes cards?

Walmart in Carlsbad, NM

Could you please tell me how you know that iTunes Gift Card with the codes “X2NWLF2Y9Y23GNF3” and “X86FMX4PVRNY2GCK" was redeemed to another account? Is it already scratch or damaged?

I pull the gray sticker off which gave me the Itune code.

In the iTunes, Do you any name on the top? If you see the name please click on the name and can I have the email address?

On the upper left-side it reads: APP STORE & ITUNES
This is not a matter of just replacing the cards. I received an email from Apple Customer Service indicating the two cards were redeemed.
I will have to do this later, my Dad's nurse is here.

If you provide apple ID I could check from my end. In this case you can post back your reply when you are back.

I cannot recall my apple ID

I checked my end but however, you may contact Apple Account Security team regarding this concern. You can contact them via below phone number: 1-***-***-****