Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forget the apple id. 2 days ago. I tried to enter by the…

Customer Question
I forget the apple...

I forget the apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to enter by the apple id i remember and it give me that it,s not correct

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please try to recover your Apple ID by clicking on the following link : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

let me know the results

Thank you

i didn,t reached my ipad

Did you clicked on the link please?