Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having trouble downloading itunes for my windows 10 PC.

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble downloading itunes for my windows 10 PC . Keep getting error message which happened during the installation process.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

II had to do a complete reinstall and am trying to reinstall it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I tried to download it on Microsoft Edge and google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I'm good for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?