Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I turned on the water lock just to see what it was. Now my…

Customer Question
I turned on the...

I turned on the water lock just to see what it was. Now my watched is locked and no matter how many times I turn the crown nothing happens. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did not, but my watch is brand new.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, where is it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.