Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It will turn on to a blank screen but when I push the button…

Customer Question
It will turn on...

It will turn on to a blank screen but when I push the button on the left it won't open any icons, just remains a blank screen. Have tried to turn it completely off bit still remains blank.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Sorry, I don't remember

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What device is this ?