Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPad, and when I try to log in, a big area is

Customer Question
taken up by Google, wanting...
I have an IPad, and when I try to log in, a big area is taken up by Google, wanting me to tell it what I want. I tell it I want my keyboard, but nothing happens. I do not know how to remove this so I can get into my IPad.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you see this in Safari ?

All taken care of by my son. Should have asked kids first! Thanks for answering me!

No problem. You can contact the customer support to cancel the question and refund the deposit you made here.

And ignore the secure remote offer you get from this window.

Best Regards,