Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My name is: Sigismund Morrison. I’m having some issues with…

Customer Question
My name is*****’m having...

My name is*****’m having some issues with my IPad. I powered it off and try to turn it back on but it won’t. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s basically it for now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Hello Justin, thanks for responding. However, please be advised that I have the problem solved. It sure has taken a long time for someone to respond to me. My question is: Will I be refunded for the fee that I paid, seeing that I did not get the service?

Would you like a refund?

Well, I just thought that since the service wasn’t rendered that I would be entitled to a refund. That’s my rationale.

I understand. I can still help you. I just want to know how you would like me to proceed.

As I indicated that the problem with the iPad is resolved. So at the point I won’t be needing your service. So all that I’m asking that I be credited or refund for the amount that I paid.

I will process the refund now.

Thanks. Much appreciated.