Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a I pnone 5 and it is asking for a 6 digit Apple ID…

Customer Question
I have a I...

I have a I pnone 5 and it is asking for a 6 digit Apple ID which no one knows. This all occurred after an update was ran on the phone,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This is a used phone from one my kids and they do not know the Apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not sure how to do that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

My I️ phone is locked out and we forgot our password

It sounds like you are unable to login to your iPhone and it is locked. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

Hello