Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I won an Apple Air Ipad at work and I have no other apple…

Customer Question
I won an Apple Air...
I won an Apple Air Ipad at work and I have no other apple devices so I am not familiar with how they work. I have locked myself out of the ipad. How do I reset it?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I just want to know how to get my ipad enabled so I can use it without going to the Apple store and waiting online forever.

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPad into. We can reset it with a PC or a Mac.

Not at the moment.

Will you be able to later today?

No. Not until tomorrow.

Ok. Let me know when you are ready.

OK, I'm ready

I am ready now. Sorry for the delay. I have been out of the office the last 2 days.