Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get my address back on. I some how knocked it off…

Customer Question
How do I get my...
How do I get my address back on. I some how knocked it off
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that you've accidentally deleted that application. Let's check if it is there or not. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Home Screen Layout. If the Mail app is there somewhere, then this will bring it to its default place.

If it didn't bring it back, that means you've deleted it somehow. You can redownload it. To redownload, open App Store. In App Store, just search "Contacts" or "Apple Contacts" (without quotes) and this will bring that app. Tap the cloud button next to it and it will be downloaded. Then you can open it and it will load your contacts.

Another way to download is, open App Store, tap search and search Apple

This will load all Apple apps. Look for Contacts app and download it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician