Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my apple id. I don't know. No how do I do…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

All you should need to do is go to the following link and enter your apple ID and the letters shown in the box to you. Continue through the process of confirming your identity and you will be able to create a new password. Here is the link to start: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist