Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's more what's going on with me! I have a notebook with my…

Customer Question
It's more what's going...

It's more what's going on with me! I have a notebook with my ID's and Passwords for my IPAD and two IPhones one business and one personal. In my notebook I have conflicting ID's written and passwords. I want to find out which is current and then cross out what is not current in my notebook. I also want to be sure the extra security is not turned on on any of my apples because I got locked out of my phones once when I put the wrong code in. Where do we start? Thanks My name is*****: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Business?

IOS for my office phone my husband and I think. I actually do not use email in my work only text and voicemail for the(###) ###-#### I do have an email for the phone***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

I do not have a MAC. I have IPhones and Ana IPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to confirm that my Apple ID's and password ***** each phone and IPAD are correct. I've postponed most recent update because I want to confirm with someone my ID's and passwords before I use them.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Nothing is happening. I have not tried to upgrade and will not try until I
1. Confirm the extra security is not on for my two phones and IPAD
2. I want to provide what I think my APPLe ID and password ***** ***** each of the three and get a correct or told no that what I have written down is the password ***** Apple ID and my sign on or it is not. Are you employed by APPLE or are you a separate service provider? Can you answer my questions.
I am not signing up for an on going month charge. I am trying the one free session.

Can you tell me If you're using Windows or mac?

Thanks

Kris

I do not own. Mac. Sorry that wasn't forwarded to you in my earlier information. My computer is a Dell. I use gmail with one iPhone I use windows on my main computer. My IPad and phones use IOS
I need to know what you would fix. I want to know if my Apple ID and passwords are what I think they are and my name . Not sure what those goals would be a fix. If correct I do not want to change them.
Do you work for APPLE and have access to my passwords etc. or do you work for my-secure answer and do not have access to my protected information?
I use IOS on IPAD and IPhones. My computer is a Dell and is not part of my questions. Are you employed by APpLE and can confirm my passwords APPLE ID etc. for each phone and IPAD or do you work for my secure answer and are not able to answer my question because you do not have access to my protected information.?

We are not employed by Apple, at no point was this advertised.

We can however help you, do you wish to continue?

Thanks

Kris