Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Problem began last night. When I got into my iphone, it

Customer Question
Problem began last night...

Problem began last night. When I got into my iphone, it asked me if I wanted to update now or later and I selected "later", which indicated that my device would be updated provided it was plugged in. Despite the fact that the iphone wasn't plugged in, the update was started. I attempted to shut down the device but it continued to attempt to update. After a short while, the device went blank and when I attempted to turn it back on, I received a display that showed a picture of a a USB plug with a arrow directed toward an "iTunes" icon along with an internet address for apple support. When I went into the Apple support, it indicated I would need to either update or recover but I could do neither since it would not accept my password (which I was fairly certain was correct.) Since I cannot receive emails on my iPhone, I was SOL. Need help either resetting my password ***** getting back to normal operation again. MD

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I just updated my computer, which is now connected to my iPhone. md

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. md

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What password ***** ***** asking for ?

My Apple ID password
This is BS. I've already put $40 on account. I want to fix this problem now. md
Are you still there???
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Are you still in need of assistance?