Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad is just turning off on its own, soon after I turn…

Customer Question
My I pad is...

My I pad is just turning off on its own, soon after I turn it on

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ios 11 which I just upgraded to, on my I pad air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

A couple of days, have tried turning off, swiping the screen to clear

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad until you see an apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it functions please.