Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple ipad that was owned by someone before I

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple ipad that was owned by someone before I purchased it. How do I get rid of the owner Sherri

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

How do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I do not know this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, that person (Sherri) will need to use your information to sign in and reset the iPad first.

I bought the ipad on line. I thought it was unlocked or cleared. I am not too computer savvy!

Which website did you buy it from?

Amazon. The last time I asked Apple for support it was free.

You are more than welcome to speak with Apple if you would like a free service.

Thank you. ***** was told that I can get a refund for the charge I just made to my credit account.

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Thanks for your understanding and support, Josh.

You're welcome

I am trying to rate. Submit button not highlighted.

Since you are requesting a refund, the rating system will not be enabled.

Please call the customer service number